JOIN THE EXCEL ELITE BY MASTERING VBA
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first.
But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours of this online video training course.
What you get with these 2 Microsoft VBA courses:
You will be guided by the powerful features of VBA and how to apply them in your day-to-day work.
VBA for Beginners:
- Learn how to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- Learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- Discover what variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- How to write and implement Excel events.
- Learn how to design and implement specialized classes of objects.
- Discover how to customize the right click menu within cell ranges.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA’s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the “Ribbon” and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
We’re confident you’ll love your new courses, but if you are not 100% happy you have 30 days to exchange or refund
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017