Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Word 2013.
- People who have an interest and become an expert in using Microsoft Word 2013.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Customizing Word
- Setting Word Options
- Protecting a Document
- Checking for Issues
- Managing Versions
- Working with Properties
Module Three: Working with Reusable Content
- Saving Selection as Autotext
- Inserting a Quick Part
- Creating Customized Building Blocks
- Editing a Building Block
Module Four: Working with Templates
- About Templates
- Modifying an Existing Template
- Creating a New Template
- Applying a Template to an Existing Document
- Managing Templates
Module Five: Working with Sections and Linked Content
- Using Sections
- Customizing Page Numbers in Sections
- Using Multiple Page Formats in a Document
- Using Different Headers and Footers in a Document
- Linking and Breaking Links for Text Boxes
Module Six: Managing Versions and Tracking Documents
- Merging Different Versions of a Document
- Tracking Comments in a Combined Document
- Reviewing Comments in a Combined Document
Module Seven: Using Cross References
- Types of Cross References
- Inserting a Bookmark
- Inserting a Cross Reference
- Updating a Cross Reference
- Formatting Cross References Using Fields
Module Eight: Creating Mail Merges and Labels
- Creating a Mail Merge
- Creating Barcodes
- Creating Return Address Labels
- Using Avery Label Templates
Module Nine: Working with Master Documents
- Creating a Master Document
- Creating Subdocuments
- Inserting a Subdocument
- Expanding and Collapsing Subdocuments
- Merging and Splitting Subdocuments
- Unlinking a Subdocument
- Locking a Master Document
Module Ten: Working with Macros
- Recording a Macro
- Running a Macro
- Applying Macro Security
- Assigning a Macro to a Command Button or Shortcut Key
Module Eleven: Working with Forms
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Using Form Controls
- Locking and Unlocking a Form
- Adding and Removing Fields
- Linking a Form to a Database
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
Program taught in: