Ever feel restless, anxious or stressed? Practising mindfulness meditation can strengthen your mind to combat these feelings.
In this course you will learn:
- Mindfulness meditation techniques including breathing control
- How to develop an awareness of yourself and others
- Various exercises to ingrain Mindfulness as a part of your day
- To keep diaries and journals to improve your meditation
Mindfulness has been practiced as a form of meditation for thousands of years. This course introduces you to Mindfulness and will help you strengthen and centre your mind.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction to Mindfulness Training
- Section 2: Awareness and Meditation
- Section 3: Mindfulness Training and Practice
- Section 4: Mindfulness and Emotional or Physical Pain
- Section 5: Course Ending
About the author
Libby Seery, Psychotherapist
Libby Seery is a psychotherapist, counsellor and therapeutic life coach who specializes in the therapeutic use of technology. She is the founder of the Renaissance Life Therapies Training Academy, an online school offering a bespoke learning experience.
Libby runs a world-recognized practice in Harley Street, London, and practices both in person and online. She is published in her right and supervises the training of other doctors and therapists in areas of counseling and self-development. Her work has given her the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life, including referrals from charities and high profile global clients.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 21, 2017