The Music Production Course you will learn how to create and produce a song from scratch. You will discover the processes that take place during production and you will learn the audio and MIDI editing tricks, as well as the main techniques of mixing and mastering, all through the analysis and study of virtual instruments, plugins, or sequencers of Audio and MIDI like Logic Pro X, Ableton Live or Cubase.
The music production course, including a Yamaha Interface and the Cubase AI license, also gives you the opportunity to include the song that you will perform as a final work in a professional LP.
* The benefits of the LP will be for social purposes.
With this course you will learn to:
- Condition your living room or home studio. Use software for acoustic measurement and correction. Know the basic equipment and necessary to equip your work area. (Active / passive monitors, subwoofer, microphone, headphones, DAW controllers).
- Work with the appropriate software for music production using a computer (Logic Audio Pro, Cubase SX, Nuendo and Ableton Live).
- Know and work with virtual instruments (VSTi). Tricks and methods for the creation of rhythms, percussion, basses or keyboards.
- Audio editing techniques. Working and editing MIDI and AUDIO files. Sample from different sources. Create or modify LOOPS. Record and edit musical instruments, voices.
- Learn to equalize the different tracks of a musical project. Know the different types of dynamic processors and effects, as well as their handling. What is a frequency sweep and how to do it. Synthesis of sound and techniques of musical composition, equalization and mixing.
- Perform the mastering of a musical project. How to interpret a spectrum analyzer. Multiband compressor management, limiter or master equalization. Mastering Plugins (iZotope Ozone.)
The course consists of 5 modules, with video-tutorials, exercises and case studies, with the following content:
- The recording industry, music production, sound and home studio
- Digital audio and loops vst plugin
- Signal processors. Dynamics and effects
- Edition, groove and composition techniques
- EQ, mixing and mastering
Once the evaluation process is over, we will deliver you the own title of Music Production Course , issued by the University of San Jorge, which indicates the contents and duration of the study, as well as the ECTS obtained.
Once successfully completed, the Music Production Course opens up broad professional expectations in a continuously expanding sector. This course will enable you to work as a music producer to:
- Advertisements, movies and television.
- Jingles, musical backgrounds, curtains ...
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 28, 2017