- Course ID: 152559
- Duration: 1 year
- Final price: 4,000 euros 10% scholarship 3,600 euros
- Modality: Online
- Requirements: Official university degree issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Degree obtained: Official Master's Degree from the University of the Mid-Atlantic
- Employment and internship
The main objectives of this master's degree are aimed at their students:
- Know the political, social, legal, economic and organizational structure of health systems.
- Understand and know how to apply health planning techniques.
- Be able to develop the individual competence of the leadership of multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Develop techniques related to People Management in the field of Health Management.
- Understand and know how to apply the correct use of information systems for the analysis and solution of problems in Clinical Management.
- Identify and apply the theories and models about the organisation of the Sanitary Systems as well as their operation.
- Know how to effectively communicate conclusions and knowledge to both specialized and non-specialized publics in Health and Clinical Management.
Mainly to university graduates in the areas of Economics, Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Law, Accounting and Finance, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Psychology and Occupational Therapy
This master is taught 100% online through a virtual platform, allowing the student access to the study, regardless of their geographical location or time availability. On this platform you will find all the academic content, information about the work, alerts, calendars, and a permanent communication system with the tutor and students.
During the course, a continuous evaluation of the student will be carried out through the ordinary exams at the end of each semester.
In addition, to pass the program, the student must complete and defend a Master's Thesis on an original topic and linked to their studies.
Students who pass this training will obtain an Official Master's Degree in Health Management and Administration from the Universidad del Atlántico Atlántico, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the EHEA. It makes it possible to obtain 60 ECTS credits, as well as access to doctoral programs.
All students who pass this master's degree will be able to work as
- Public health administration executive
- Hospital manager
- Medical and / or nursing director
- Head of Assistance Services
- Medical and / or Nursing Coordinator of Primary Care Centers
- Leadership and People Management
- General concepts of Health Management
- Health Regulations and Legislation
- Finance and Costs in Healthcare Management
- Health Planning
- Hospital and Clinical Management
- Information Systems in Clinical Management
- Practical workshops on Health Management and Administration
- Final Master's Project
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More