If you are a job holder and still wants to pursue MBA education, then there is no need to worry. You can simply enrol in Online MBA courses and can start learning the Management skills from today. Nowadays, almost every individual who is doing job prefers to opt for online/distance education. Because of rising demands for online education, the reputed institutes also started offering online courses and modules.
In the Online MBA program, you can easily manage the course from your home. You don’t have to attend the classes in the college. Thanks to the development of Internet technology, that it is now feasible to avail Master’s degree remotely. Once you have completed an online admission procedure, you will receive a kit on your registered address. The kit contains all the necessary study materials, which you are going to need for your assignments.
Whenever you are free, you can simply log-in to the online portal with your unique reference number and can learn the necessary. If you are a graduate with at least three years of experience, then you are eligible to avail the Online MBA programs, without any hassle. Depending on your convenience, you can choose MBA course from 10 months to 24 months.
The basic course structure of online MBA mainly includes Principles of Management, Business Law, Organizational Behavior, Professional communication, Business ethics, Project report, and specialization. Again, in order to take the admission also, you don’t need to go to college. Starting from admissions to exams, everything is maintained on the online portal. In case you have any further queries, feel free to talk with the customer support team.
- The primary objective of the program is to develop business leaders for the 21st century.
- The course prepares you to handle the wide range of challenges inherent in managing organizations in a dynamic world.
- Students opting for this Tailor made Programme can be specialized in their own field of Interest which will give their carrier a vertical boost.
Eligibility for Admission
- Graduate with Three Years experience / Diploma with Five years experience.
- The MBA Programme can be completed in a period of 10 to 24 months.
- Principles of Management
- Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Professional Communication
- Project Report *
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 21, 2018