3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DOCTORATE All students will have in addition to ABMS Switzerland Doctorate a Joint Doctorate with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University (KNU). ABMS is certified by EFMD EOCCS, the Swiss National Quality for Education (EduQua) and ASIC UK. WSB Is a European state recognized university and KNU is a European public University founded 200 years ago and ranked among top 500 universities in the world. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Online Programme = 1 Top European Doctorate SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 PhD in Risk Assessment and Strategic Investment is a qualification where students having a Master’s Degree in the associated fields can further enhance and uplift their knowledge. The main focus is on throwing light upon various decision making trends related with strategic as well as financial analysis. In the course work normally priority is given to strategic analysis so that students can become efficient workers in future. The focus is upon the methods that are used for assessing risks and carrying their management during the FDI procedures. Actual point to understand here is that making investments in the practical world is never a risk free practice because of this reason a number of techniques have been developed for controlling the percentage of risks. The main highlights of the PhD program are being mentioned below:
- The program is always practical taking help from real life examples, theories as well as researches.
- The students are provided complete chances of developing skills that are required by the modern employers
- The course work is designed by the experts of the field.
- Lectures are given to the students by experts that are specialists in their respective fields.
- This course is very much compatible with students who have still not studied finance, economics or accountancy.
- Along with lectures students are also required to do research and submit their thesis.
In a decent focus is always upon preparing students so that they can study according to the modern trends and values without facing any kind of complication. This program is equivalent to EQF (European Qualifications Framework) Level 8 - Doctorate Level. This program is equivalent to 180 ECTS How long should be my thesis? Usually from 60.000 – 100.000 words, students are allowed to have 10% less or more. Do you mention on the PhD online or distance? No. Can I use the title? We have asked the Swiss Authorities about the title, and their answer was (Students are allowed to use the title they got from the school) Is there a "Thesis Defence"? Yes, and we recommend students to do it in Switzerland however it can be done ONLINE too, you need camera and microphone. Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English. We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July and October Is ABMS Accredited by a recognized European accreditation body? Yes, ABMS is authorized, validated, certified, accredited and an institutional member in over 50 public / private organisations.
- Duration: 1 year study + thesis (thesis takes in average 2 years)
- Age: Minimum age 25 years
- Previous study: Master Degree or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
- Study Method: 100% Online / Distance
- Fee:3460 Euro per Semester
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
For the PhD, your thesis is the most important part, you have to write the whole thesis about "Risk Assessment and Strategic Investment" with one of our supervisors. The following modules you will study during the first year:
- Global Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Information System Analyses
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods
- Electronic Research Methods
- Dynamic Websites
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 21, 2017