One the most powerful aspects of Microsoft Excel is its ability to analyse and present data quickly and easily using Pivot Tables.
Excel can feel daunting – in particular, the infamous PivotTable™ function, which is widely spoken about and little understood.
In the simplest terms, it allows you to automatically sort data from one table and present it in another, the pivot table.
But pivot tables can be far more sophisticated than that, and thanks to their flexibility and analytical clout are widely considered Excel’s most powerful tool.
Learn to harness the power of Excel’s PivotTable™ with this course. We will take you step-by-step from the basics through to dominating your data.
On this course you will learn:
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst datasets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
Your data analysis will never be the same after unlocking the full power of PivotTable™.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB pivot table course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
- Section 1: PivotTable 2013 PC
- Section 2: PivotTables for Data Analysis
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017