The boom and professionalization of the digital sector along with increased competition, forcing companies to monitor, measure and optimize the advertising and buying in each of its stages process.
In order to solve these problems and with the sole objective of improving results arises the new professional profile ANALYST Web.
The Graduate Web Analytics and Analysis Techniques responds to the need for companies to monitor, measure and improve their investments through data collection on their website going beyond monitoring and reporting activity, embracing art and the science of success by web analytics to drive change in online business.
For the development of the objectives of graduate also you learn to handle the most widely used tools in the hands of market technical specialists, in a practical way and in a real environment.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Web Analytics and Analysis Techniques you will be perfectly able to:
- The evolution and trends of Web Analytics.
- Learning implementation methodology Web Analytics projects.
- Effectively manage key metrics.
- Google Analtyics handle.
- Define key factors (KPIs).
- Making Scorecards.
To whom it May concern?
The Graduate Web Analytics and Analysis Techniques provides training specifically targeted to the following profiles:
- Online marketing professionals who want to maximize their online investments.
- Entrepreneurs who need to promote a change in their online projects.
- Managers and marketing managers, webmasters, web programmers and managers of internet portals neceisten catch up on the latest techniques of web analytics.
- Young graduates who wish to develop their career in the world of Internet, digital marketing and new technologies and want to specialize in web analytics.
The structure and materials of the Postgraduate Diploma in Web Analytics and Analysis Techniques is organized as follows:
Module 1. Introduction to Web Analytics
- web analytics, definition, properties and ecosystem
- Web analytics tools
- The customer as a source of information
Google Analytics module 2. Basic
- Home and administration of Google Analytics
- Create goals and funnels
- Events, custom variables, profiles and filters
- Creating segments and campaign tracking
- Integration with AdWords and Webmaster Tools
- Transaction Tracking
- Alerts and customized reports
3. Google Analytics module Advanced
- Page tagging and advanced filters
- regular expressions
- Excel to Google Analytics
Module 4. Analysis of Digital Marketing
- Analysis of media and campaigns
- Ecommerce Analysis
- Multichannel and remarketing with Google Analytics Analysis
- Analysis of social media
- Uptake test leads
- Analysis of offline actions ROPO
- Analysis of contents
- Design analysis and UX
Module 5. KPIs and Scorecards
- Defining KPIs and dashboards online
- Scorecard for online display advertising campaigns
- Scorecard for SEO campaigns
- Scorecard for PPC campaigns
- Scorecard for user experience
- Scorecard for social media campaigns
- Scorecard for email campaigns
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)