Read the Official Description
The Degree in Environmental Architecture and Urbanism Sostenibletiene a multidisciplinary character. Its aim is to train professionals in the development and implementation of strategic sustainability criteria in order to improve on interventions in the territory and in architectural and urban design. The problem and respect for the environment is always present. In addition, recent technological advances incorporated into buildings, necessary for understanding the energy performance of buildings currently required tools as well as the rational use of materials and resources at our disposal are important aspects to consider in the designs of new buildings and urban planning.
Regarding the Masters in Sustainable Architecture and Energy Efficiency appears as the 4th best in Spain in sustainible industry development & environmental management according Eduniversal Ranking.
What do you prepare?
This Graduate is ideal for reflection and debate on current sustainability criteria to perform a professional recycling of great importance against our involvement in possible urban, architectural and environmental design framework actions.
To whom it May concern?
- technical and senior architects and civil engineers
- Professionals with experience in electrical and air conditioning, among others, who want to train in environmental architecture and sustainable urbanism.
- Professionals who want to be able to integrate energy-efficient systems in any space or building.
- Professionals able to perform actions solar thermal and photovoltaic projects and efficient air conditioning systems.
- Professionals capable of conducting energy audits and certifications based on the ordered mandatory standards as the new CTE. This allows access to postgraduate Master's degree in Sustainable Architecture and Energy Efficiency (MASEE).
Program taught in:
See 5 more programmes offered by laSalle Barcelona Postgraduate »
Programme Type & Duration