With the boom of globalization, foreign trade is increasingly important to the success of companies and their international expansion time. It is therefore that training in Marketing and International Trade is having such an important role in today's market.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and International Trade is structured so that the student is able to define, manage and implement the marketing strategy and internationalization of traditional or digital company in all its stages. In addition, you meet the necessary steps to improve your negotiation skills tools, learn to analyse and identify business opportunities abroad and execute the best strategy for each case.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and International Trade uses an innovative methodology in which you will learn through activities and actual experiences and simulated in which you will have to make decisions regarding the marketing, internationalization of the company and the management of foreign trade and in which you are gaining the experience that prepares you for the real world.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and International Trade you will be perfectly able to:
- Planning the project of internationalization of an organisation.
- Manage and implement the marketing strategy.
- Apply the guidelines of International Trade to eCommerce model.
- Internationalization make decisions based on economic-financial and solid investment criteria.
- Implement the sales strategy in foreign markets.
To whom it May concern?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and International Trade provides training specifically geared to the following profiles:
- Professionals who want to make a leap forward in competitiveness and want to confront international markets.
- Directors of small and medium enterprises that are committed to internationalization and foreign trade.
- Technicians and experts linked to the areas of operations, sales and export.
- Executives interested in expanding their professional skills, develop their entrepreneurial vision and professionally promoted.
- Students and junior professionals who want to develop their career in the field of foreign trade.
The structure and materials of the Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing and International Trade is organized as follows:
Module 1. Internationalization Strategy
- The overall socio-economic environment
- overall strategy of the international company
- Planning the internationalization of the company
- Planning and economic-financial analysis I
- Planning and economic-financial analysis II
- Management control in the short term. Treasury management and current
- Investment analysis
- Balanced scorecard as a tool for strategic management
- Research on global markets
- Business models based on e-Commerce. E-Commerce Solutions
- Internationalization of business through digital marketing
- Planning and control of projects by management software
- Negotiation skills
- Negotiation, relations and protocol in international contexts
- Integral International trade operations
2. Foreign Trade Operations Module
- business simulation
- International sales
- Taxation of international trade I
- Taxation of international trade II
- Incoterms 2010 l
- Incoterms 2010 ll
- The documentary credit and other means of international payment
- Foreign trade documentation
- Customs and border management
- Currency risk
- Developing competitive international deals
- The language of foreign trade
- From social media to social commerce
- Metrics and analytics for e-Commerce
- Search marketing
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)