The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Client is designed around the highest quality and rigor and taking into account the current environments to train professionals who wish to apply for senior management decision-making and management in the strategic and business organizations.
Its program is developed from a modern, innovative and remote viewing of traditional trade teachings and techniques of fashion baseless and clear strategies. We offer a program where we do not pretend that students learn many theories and definitions, but the student leaves the school as a marketing professional.
Therefore, the two main objectives of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Customers are, first, to prepare the student for insight into diagnostic processes, strategies and actions to be carried out in the customer base, supported by the knowledge of new organizational models, techniques and tools that have been developed from this need and strategic objective for organizations.
And second, that students acquire solid knowledge on strategies, techniques and tools needed to manage the customer base and relationships with them, as well as new figures and organizational models focused on the client: Key Account Management, Client Management and Trade Marketing Manager.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Client you will be perfectly able to:
- Develop the ability to study Client Management processes and relationship marketing, and development of specific techniques.
- Organize and integrate the key functions that make up the business of the company.
- Develop the skills necessary to raise and carry out negotiation processes skills.
- Structuring, configure and manage the commercial organisation of the company
- Develop strategies and manage personal and media communication.
- Select and adapt strategies and techniques based on different areas of activity and circumstances and market environment.
To whom it May concern?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Client provides training specifically geared to the following profiles:
- University graduates who want to develop their professional career in marketing and business management in order to assume positions of great responsibility in this area of business.
- Business professionals who want to develop, build and strengthen their business and marketing skills with a clear focus on the customer.
- Entrepreneurs who want to know how to retain customers.
- Corporate executives, entrepreneurs and young graduates who want to learn how to get maximum business performance with the resources that each of the companies they work available.
The structure and materials of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Client is organized as follows:
Module 1. Customer Management and CRM
- The customer and strategic importance for the company
- The concept of CRM
- Analysis and situation of the company in the market
- Product marketing customer marketing
- CRM and customer service quality
- Analysis and diagnosis of the portfolio
- Customer knowledge and obtaining information
- Databases and operating systems information
- Internal segmentation
- Customer value and strategy of internal growth
- Management and personnel management equipment contact
- Valuation, integration and motivation of sales teams
- The concept of customer loyalty
- Programs, systems and techniques loyalty
Module 2. Relationship Marketing
- current context of relations between producers and distributors
- The positions and challenges of manufacturers and distributors
- Negotiation Techniques
- The context of trade negotiations. Planning approach and negotiations
- The new models in commercial organizations
- Key account management and trade marketing management
- From traditional sales force teams trade action
- Claims management
- Global communication in relationships with customers
- direct marketing and relationship marketing system
- strategic levels in direct marketing
- The exploitation of information
- Design of the shares. Direct marketing variables
- Planning actions and campaigns
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)