The saturation of media and channels make traditional advertising is becoming less effective and more expensive. Besides the most sophisticated users reject this type of conventional advertising they consider intrusive and very relevant.
The goal of advertising is no longer find new clients but your future customers find you easily. So it is much more profitable to invest in building your own network of attraction and that is where the Inbound Marketing comes into play. Inbound Marketing is a methodology that works in a coordinated manner a large number of online marketing tactics such as email marketing, blogging, SEO and social media, among many others, and which aims to help users find you and support them in the buying process with the right content.
After completing the course Graduate Inbound Marketing & Branded Content, developed under the academic direction of InboundCycle (official partner of HubSpot), you will be able to establish an integrated inbound marketing strategy, identify buying cycles, objectives and KPIs, understand the behavior online and apply methods of attracting attention and conversion through skilled techniques using content and branded content user.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Executive Master in Marketing, Sales and Digital Strategy you will be perfectly able to:
- Becoming a professional pioneering inbound marketing methodology.
- Understand what are the challenges in the field of online marketing and learn the techniques and tools to address them.
- Understanding how HubSpot, inbound marketing tool works.
- Learning to define key factors (KPIs).
- Design and implement a strategy for inbound, maximizing your opportunities.
To whom it May concern?
The Graduate Inbound Marketing & Branded Content provides training specifically geared to the following profiles:
- Marketing professionals, integrated into an organisation, who want to acquire the knowledge and tools necessary to implement a strategy of attracting traffic and generating business opportunities.
- Experts who want to deepen inbound marketing and gain knowledge to take advantage of new trends autonomously without the help of an outside agency.
- Entrepreneurs who want to take advantage of all the opportunities the inbound marketing to enhance your business.
- Executives and managers who wish to acquire strategic skills in digital marketing.
- Recent graduates who want to specialize in a new form of online marketing.
The structure and materials of the Postgraduate Diploma in Inbound Marketing & Branded Content is organized as follows:
Module 1. Strategy
- Vs buying process sales process
- Inbound marketing methodology
- Technology and inbound marketing. What you should know
- As technology Hubspot
- The buyer person
Module 2. Attracting Traffic
- A blog. The backbone of inbound marketing
- Retargeting. Application to inbound marketing
- 2.0 Public Relations and inbound marketing
- The concept of supply in the inbound marketing
- Content marketing
- Branded content and storytelling
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO and inbound marketing
- SEM and inbound marketing
- Social Ads. Application to inbound marketing
- Social media marketing applied to inbound marketing
- Advanced techniques of attracting traffic
Module 3. Conversion
- Landing pages, thank you pages CTAs and I
- Landing pages, thank you pages CTAs and II
- Conversion optimization
Module 4. Qualification
- Email marketing and segmentation of databases
- Lead scoring
- Lead Nurturing
5. Analytical Module
- Reporting and analysis
Module 6. Beyond Inbound Marketing
- Personal branding
- Loyalty Emailing
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)