Today companies are not immersed in the new techniques of digital and interactive marketing and have no presence on social networks are at a distinct disadvantage compared to those who innovate and adapt their models and strategies to the new environment of communication with projection higher Internet.
But not enough to be present on the network. You must have all the knowledge, tools and techniques so that our presence in the virtual environment and online marketing strategies that we make are really effective and become a true value for the company.
In the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing and Community Management you will learn the basics of digital marketing, new business models, the most innovative techniques and methods of digital marketing such as SEO, SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media, Social Ads and Creativity to take full advantage of the opportunities the Internet offers businesses.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Community Management and Digital Marketing you will be perfectly able to:
- Be prepared to land in the 2.0 era of marketing.
- Using the latest techniques of interactive marketing management.
- Making the most of the tools the Social & New Media provides to communicate your message through the network efficiently.
- Create effective online campaigns, analyse your results and make the right decisions based on them.
- Enhance your creativity.
- Conduct a media planning according to your company.
To whom it May concern?
The Graduate Online Marketing and Community Management provides training specifically geared to the following profiles:
- Entrepreneurs who want their company to be present on the network in an efficient way and using the full potential of their power.
- SME executives and managers who need to learn strategic skills necessary to supplement their traditional business strategies with innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Professionals and graduates who want to specialize in the new way of marketing.
The structure and materials of Graduate Online Marketing and Community Management is organized as follows:
Module 1. Digital Marketing
- Introduction to change environment
- The basics of digital marketing. The 4F
- New business models. From product placement to branded content
- Agents and format
- Planning and metrics
- Introduction to search and keyword marketing research
- SEO on page
- SEO off page
- Google AdWords and Google Display
- SEO audit and main tools
- email marketing
- Policy channel
- Introduction to web analytics
- google Analytics
Module 2. Digital Creativity and Social Media
- Types of networks. You generalist and vertical, why be?
- Other resources: networking platforms, wikis, blogs and microblogging
- Major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Social Ads of the major social networks
- Marketing of values. Turn your brand into an agent of social transformation and attracts customers
- Community management
- Corporate reputation online
- Creative Strategy I
- Creative Strategy II
- Usability and persuadability
- Construction of messages that convert. storytelling
- Fundamentals and types of e-Commerce
- Mobile marketing
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)