The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources and Innovative Management 2.0 merges the latest técnias talent management with the integration of new technologies in the company. You will learn to integrate management personnel to apply new models of business communication and managing conflicts arising in a company.
The graduate will teach from the integration of online tools applicable to human resources management to ethical values and social responsibility as essential in today's businesses.
Developed in collaboration with the prestigious average specializing in human resources and the management rrhhmagazine.com, this program trains you in managing the most important asset of any company: its human capital.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources and Innovative Management 2.0 you will be perfectly able to:
- Meet the challenges of the new human resources management in companies.
- Take advantage of new technologies available for the management of Human Resources.
- Being an ethical professional following current standards of corporate social responsibility.
- Apply in the company's new models of business communication and effectively manage individual or collective disputes arising in the company.
To whom it May concern?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources and Innovative Management 2.0 provides training specifically geared to the following profiles:
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the new way of managing human resources.
- Directors of HR departments who want to learn the most innovative techniques of management of human capital.
- Middle managers who require a degree to promote professionally.
- Future human resource managers who require training commensurate with the new ethical values and social responsibility.
The structure and materials of the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources and Innovative Management 2.0 is organized as follows:
Module 1. Innovation in Human Resources Management
- The new HR professional and panning in the company. Change management
- Company culture
- Management skills
- HR marketing
- Planning templates
- The selection process
- Performance evaluation
- Introduction to networking
- Types of networking and networking method
- professional Networking
Module 2. New Management Tools Human Resources
- Competency management
- Motivation. Theories and techniques
- The identification of development potential of people
- The evaluation of the development potential of people and processes of succession
- Introduction to the development of people
- key strategies and actions of professional development
- Beyond traditional training. The leader as a trainer
- Outsourcing and new management models. Outsourcing HR processes
Module 3. Strategic Management of Industrial Relations
- computer systems for human resources management I
- computer systems for human resources management II
- Management control and balanced scorecard
- HR audit
- The new Industrial Relations in companies I
- The new Industrial Relations in companies II
- Special Labor Relations I
- Special Labor Relations II
- New organizational models. BPM
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Code of Business Ethics
Graduate Final Project
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)