The only University accredited digital-marketing course at Masters level in Australia.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing provides comprehensive practical knowledge of the tactics and strategies of digital marketing. Learn how to develop campaign strategy that uses the right digital tools for your target audience and delivers measurable return on investment.
- Accredited by University of California, Irvine Extension
- Postgraduate - Masters level in digital marketing
- Supported - current content and dedicated local support
- Practical - hands-on learning with practical 'tool time'
- Credit available for your existing marketing qualifications
- Work-based assignments to put it into practice and build a digital-marketing portfolio
- Digital Marketing Concepts (2 credits)
- Social Media and Online Audience Profiling (2 credits)
- Digital Analytics and Metrics (2 credits)
- Search Engine Marketing Strategy (2 credits)
- Optimising Online Brand Presence (2 credits)
- Strategic Social Media Planning (2 credits)
You should have a degree or vocational equivalent in any subject. If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV. To study this qualification you will need internet access, preferably broadband, in order to log onto our online Study Portal and download multimedia resources. Apart from a web browser, the only software requirements are a PDF reader plus standard office automation software, such as Microsoft Office or similar.
Per module: $850
Qualification with RPL: $5200*
Qualification no RPL: $6800
* RPL for 2 modules.
Fees are tax deductible. They can also be spread over the duration of the qualification, and Direct Debit is available at no additional cost. (Pertaining only to Australian residents. Students outside of Australia can pay module by module)
Live webinars - each module starts with a live web-based study session that provides an introduction, and an opportunity to meet your tutor and fellow marketing professionals.
Study portal - a wealth of multimedia study materials, including recorded tutorials with downloadable notes pages, interactive self-assessment quizzes, and the opportunity to network with other students through forums.
Tutor support - dedicated support through live webinars, email and our study portal.
UCI assignment marking - assessment marking fees are included.
UCI Certification - awarded by University of California Irvine Extension
There is no requirement to purchase textbooks.
A maximum of three exemptions are available.
For an exemption from 'Digital Marketing Concepts' you will need either:
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- A digital-marketing qualification (at Level 4 or above) from an accredited institution
For an exemption from 'Marketing for Business Success' you will need either:
- CIM Professional Certificate, Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma
- A marketing qualification (at Level 4 or above) from an accredited institution (e.g. BA/MBA Marketing or equivalent)
An exemption is also available if you can show that you have covered a module's syllabus (at Level 4 or above) through an accredited institution.
>>>We do not provide Student Visas<<<
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2017