- Title : Psychopedagogue (a)
- Duration of the race : 4 years
- Modality of Study : 100% online
Description of the Race
The career of Psychopedagogy of IACC is aimed at training professionals who can comprehensively address the learning processes from early childhood to adulthood, being able to: diagnose, design, develop and evaluate programs that enhance cognitive, social processes- Affective and instrumental in different contexts and stages of life of people with psychopedagogical needs, effectively communicating the progress of this process both in the school context - socio-community, as well as academic and work. In the labour context, this professional is prepared to carry out an evaluation of cognitive processes, in the area of selection and training of personnel, constituting a distinctive feature of the graduates of this academic program.
The Psychopedagogist graduated from IACC is a professional with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will allow him to carry out processes of diagnosis, design, development and evaluation of programs that empower cognitive, social-affective and instrumental processes in different contexts and stages of life of the people with psychopedagogical needs, effectively communicating the progress of this process.
Will perform, in a self-managed manner, its activities; demonstrating social ethical commitment, especially in relation to compliance and protection of professional secrecy necessary for their work. Likewise, he will have the ability to solve problems as well as the development of critical thinking, relevant aspects for mastering his progressive professional practice.
The professionals graduated from this career will be able to work collaboratively with professionals from different areas, advising and managing projects for different intervention contexts.
The graduate of Psychopedagogy of IACC, will develop the disciplinary capacities to:
- Analyze theoretical and methodological referents related to their disciplinary area, using critical thinking as part of this process.
- To evaluate the affective, cognitive and instrumental processes for the psychopedagogical intervention with people who are in different contexts and stages of life, for the resolution of problems as part of their professional work.
- Psychopedagogically intervene the socio-affective, cognitive and / or instrumental area (s) in people who are in different contexts and stages of life, considering self-management and social ethical commitment as a fundamental part of their professional role.
- Re-evaluate processes of psychopedagogical intervention for the identification of advances in the socio-affective, cognitive and / or instrumental area (s) in people who are in different contexts and stages of life.
- Integrate different multidisciplinary teams considering collaborative work as an essential part of their role.
- Manage teams in different contexts, to give an adequate response to the psychopedagogical needs of students, groups and organizations.
- Effectively communicate the results of the psychopedagogical processes to the different people involved and in different work contexts.
- Communicate effectively the results of the psychopedagogical processes to the different people involved and in different work contexts.
The IACC Psychopedagogist will develop into a broad field of action that covers different areas of performance, such as Educational Establishments, Diagnostic Centers, Kindergartens, Support Institutions to the National Health System (hospitals and clinics), Socio-Community Organizations, ONG' S, dependent areas of the National Service for Minors and / or the Ministry of Justice, Penitentiary Centers, attention in the labour area to Public and Private Companies in addition to the free exercise of the profession.
Medium Teaching License
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018