Be the perfect host - this claim to you is in the blood. As a restaurant master IHK you ensure that your guests feel completely comfortable, competent advice and are served while simultaneously keeping economic aspects in mind.
They are professionals and executives, work responsibility in all aspects of planning, production and marketing of gastronomic products. By your masterful knowledge convince both in personnel management in the service sector as well as the ministry of the guest.
Poppe & Neumann graduates of the Master Restaurant IHK worldwide work as
- Manager successful top restaurants
- Owner independently owned businesses
- Consultants, coaches, business consultants
- Sales managers in industry
- Specialist teachers in vocational schools and in public or private educational institutions
or study because they have acquired with the master craftsman, the college admission or run successful businesses. The master craftsman is and remains - national and international - the central building block for careers for your future career in a leadership / management position in the hotel and catering industry, in the catering, catering, industry and - not least - the solid basis for a successful self-employment.
The course is aimed at
Restaurant professionals has completed training in career changers, skilled and unskilled workers and family workers with at least 5 ½ years of professional experience in service
The state-certified and approved course the restaurant CCI master is distinguished by the mature, based on the professional practice study documents. Like all Poppe & Neumann-distance learning is also the course restaurant master CCI designed to employment and training can be optimally arrange.
Basis for the course content is the "Regulation on the exam to become recognized qualification Certified Restaurant masters" of the Chamber of Commerce Frankfurt am Main.
If you have not yet taken the instructor aptitude test that is part of your preparation for the restaurant and a master's certificate of admission requirements.
Ausbildereignung examination CCI (ADA)
The preparation for the instructor aptitude test CCI covers the first part of the master craftsman "professional and working educational qualifications" from continues (epistles) of seven learning units:
- Introduction Lesson
- Action: Check training requirements and plan training
- Action: Prepare training and assist in the recruitment of trainees
- Action: education perform I
- Action: education perform II
- Action: complete training
- Exam Simulation Training of Trainers
The preparation for the restaurant master's examination consists of 16 teaching letters and a peripheral companion book together and treated - practical - the following topics, according to master plan the IHK Frankfurt am Main:
The subtest "economy-related skills" consists of the following qualification areas:
- Economics and Business Administration
- Legal and Tax
Within this framework can be checked:
- Financial structures,
- Business functions and their interaction
- Start-ups and legal forms of enterprise
- Business Combinations
- fundamental aspects of accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Management accounting
- Evaluation of the economic figures
- Legal relationships
- Tax Considerations
- Business organisation
- personnel management
- personnel development
Specific action qualifications
Qualifications focus: "after guests and advise"
- create individual offers for food, drink and catering services and consideration of a food safety principles
- develop and implement concepts for celebrations and special events
- master interview techniques and manners and apply
- offer food, drinks and services to promote sales
Qualification priority: "employee conduct and promote"
- determine quantitative and qualitative staffing needs
- create job specifications, job plans and descriptions
- Select Staff, deploy and motivate considering their suitability as well as the operational requirements
- Staff introduce in their area of responsibility, issue work orders and instructions and supervise their proper execution
- Personnel development measures to qualify and targeted motivation taking into account the operational needs and employee interests are planning and cause
- Employees regarding assess performance and behavior and issue qualified certificates
Qualification emphasis of "plan, execute and monitor processes"
- develop and present concepts for dining, drinks and dining are services
- Promotional events and activities plan, calculate and perform
- develop operational and workplace organisation also considering the possibilities of outsourcing
- Create labour and scheduling
- capture costs and calculate form pricing, generate invoices
- ensure work safety, hygiene and environmental protection measures
Qualifications focus: "procure products and maintain"
- open sources and use
- compare and evaluate tenders
- store goods properly
- Durable goods appropriate for the labour to prepare and maintain
- ensure product maintenance, use energy economically
- establish required investment
Qualification emphasis of "guest host"
- forward and prepare and serve food, taking into account contemporary rules and techniques
- provide drinks professionally and serve
- Preparing and Mr. layers of restaurant and event spaces in the light of the occasion and the food and drinks
Trainers slip (ADA) - this you will complete, if not already present, as part of your Masters course at Poppe & Neumann Upon successful completion of your training you have at least 3 years of relevant experience at the time of testing. This means that you can begin six months after your training with distance learning, as you continue working while studying and thus have the time of testing the necessary professional experience.
But even if you do not have degree in restaurant management, but more than 8 years of professional experience at the time of the exam, you can make the restaurant champion. This means that you can begin with 5 ½ years of professional experience with distance learning that you continue working while studying and thus have the time of testing the necessary professional experience.
Study duration and cost
Organization of time
Distance learning (30 months incl. AdA exam, 24 months without AdA exam)
In this phase of your distance learning you get your lesson in a monthly series. The curriculum prepares you for the examination to Restaurant Master IHK.
Seminar 1 (trainer aptitude test 4 days)
Upon successful completion of the first part of distance learning "training of trainers", after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks from this, we invite you to take a 4-day seminar and examination block.
This seminar guides for many years Christoph Ladewig, the owner and manager of the Hotel Fernschule Poppe & Neumann (even for many years auditor of the IHK Frankfurt am Main).
We invite you to the training hotel of the correspondence school Poppe & Neumann and have taken care of us, of course, before it, that you are staying sane during the four days and be fed.
Seminar and testing take place at the training hotel, meaning you are first prepared two intensive days to written IHK examination, which takes place on site.
After the written test oral exam and the teaching is practiced and on the fourth day put the before - had traveled to the training Hotel - Audit Committee of the Chamber of Commerce your examination.
Seminar 2 (5 days)
Upon successful completion of the entire distance education, after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks, we invite you (attendance period) to the first part of the verification intensifying seminar.
In the five-day block "prepare for the written exam related economy Qualifkationen" They are from our skilled teachers - prepared in detail on the subsequent written examination "business-related skills" - long successful professionals from the industry. In the seminar, the contents of the written test will be treated intensively and audit-oriented.
Now you have six weeks to consolidate the content and thus set the stage for the subsequent seminar block.
Seminar 3 (5 days)
The third part of the attendance phase is to prepare - again under the leadership of our faculty - to the subsequent written examination "action-specific skills" as well as the requirements of the practical and oral exam.
Six weeks later (the time the CCI needs for the evaluation of written exams) all participants travel again to the practical and oral IHK examination. Thanks to perfect preparation and supervision keep following your master in hands.
Of course, we will inform you in advance about accommodation and catering facilities during seminars and exams.
You can always sign up - of course starts every month on the 1st or 15th
Tuition and Fees
Assign be the course instructors including aptitude test tuition € 149.00 per month (total cost € 4,470.00).
Without instructor aptitude test (because you have already stored) are the tuition fees monthly € 147.00 (total cost € 3,528.00).
The normal period for the course including instructor aptitude test is 30 months. Without instructor aptitude test is 24 months.
Of course you can - at no extra cost - or shorten your distance learning individually and stretch. The only depends on how much time you have to learn and, of course, assuming that you meet the admission requirements at the time of testing.
Financing and promotion
At Poppe & Neumann pay your tuition fees in the comfort of monthly course rates.
You can make up to € 4,000.00 per year for your training at Poppe & Neumann tax as related expenses. For that you will get at the end of the calendar year a certificate for the payroll tax year compensation.
To counter the impending shortage of skilled workers, many states have launched their own funding from the European Social Fund. As a recognized educational institution, you can benefit from this special grant for the training costs.
This school offers programs in: