Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help people decide their retirement plans.
- People who have an interest in their retirement plans.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Retirement Planning Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Guide Counsellors
- Financial Advisers
- Financial Consultants
- Investment Planners
- Retirement Consultants.
- Financial Planning And Planning For Retirement
- Diversity Is Key In Retirement Planning
- Financial Future And Planning For Retirement
- IRA vs. 401 (k)
- Long-Term Retirement Planning
- Planning Your Financial Retirement
- Properly Planning For Financial Retirement
- Property Investment For Retirement
- Retirement Planning: How Long Do You Expect To Live
- Keys Considerations When Planning For Financial Retirement
- Types Of Retirement Plans
- What Are Iras?
- What Is A 401(K)?
- Why A Financial Advisor?
- Importance Of Planning For Retirement
- A Financial Planner May Be Your Best Gift For Yourself
- Common 401(k) Mistakes
- Consolidation Or Multiple Accounts
- Dealing With Alzheimer’s
- Find Senior Independent Living Peoples Near You
- Importance Of Life Insurance For Financial Retirement Planning
- Investing In Bonds
- Long-Term Care Options
- Manage Your Money In Financial Retirement
- Retirement Planning And Savings Plans
- Retirement Isn’t For Everybody
- Roth Iras For Financial Retirement
- The Future Of Senior Living And Assisted Living
- Thinks To Consider When Considering A 401(K)
- Perfect Time For Retirement
Program taught in:
See 365 more programmes offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration