Who is the course for?
- Risks Assessment or any management-related professionals who want to know about risk assessment and management for their business or organisation.
- People who have an interest in knowing how risk management works
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Risk Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Assessment Manager
- Risk Management Assessor.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Module Four – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Module Five – Everyone’s Responsibility
- Module Six – Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven – Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight – General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine – Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten – Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven – Summary of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Health and Safety at workplace
- Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important
- It Takes Team Effort!
- Some Rules are Compulsory
- Rewarding Compliance
- You Need a Backup Plan Always
- Dealing with Issues and Concerns
- How to Deal with Noncompliance
- Remember What the Workplace is for!
- Make Your Workplace a Good Place
- Conflict Resolution
- Are Dress Codes Appropriate?
- Minimizing Distractions
- People Who Work After Hours
- Your Fire Safety Plan
- Being Organized
- Plan for Emergencies
- Promoting a Safe Environment
- Do You Need Security Guards?
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration