The Princeton Review
SAT Ultimate - LiveOnline
Say goodbye to scheduling and transportation woes. LiveOnline delivers the prep of our traditional in-person courses lives to your computer. You can ask questions, interact with your fellow students and more—all from the comfort of your home. We record every lesson so you can review tough concepts anytime you want. Our top-notch research team spent a year creating a comprehensive prep course for the SAT. You’ll master SAT content with our exclusive test-taking strategies with all new in-class practice questions, drills and practice exams scored just like the test. NEW! This course features access to an online student portal with our exclusive Chat with a Teacher. You’ll get up to three hours of one-to-one, personalized instruction with a teacher online. Prep with confidence because the SAT Ultimate course is backed by our 100 Point Score Improvement Guarantee. Plus, with our Student Portal, you’ll get the edge you need to achieve your best score, by studying when and where you want. With the right mix of test-taking strategy, educational content, and practice quizzes you’ll be ready for anything the test throws at you!
- Class Size: 12+
- Hours of Instruction: 25 hours of live instruction
- Number of Tests: 4 full-length proctored New SATs
- New Student Portal!: 140+ videos, practice questions and Chat with a Teacher gives you access to an instructor online.
- New! Chat with a Teacher: Three hours of one-to-one personalized instruction online
- 100-point score-improvement guarantee
- In-class review of all SAT content
- Extensive guided practice of all test-taking strategies
- Admissions and Financial Aid advice to help you research schools, organise your applications and maximize financial aid awards
- Access to our new adaptive student portal. You can spend your time studying on your unique areas of focus to help you maximize your score
- Chat with a Teacher: Just click a button and you’re immediately connected to an expert instructor – day or night.
- Get up to three hours of additional instruction focused on your questions with a teacher in an online classroom.
- Connect to a teacher up until test day.
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by The Princeton Review »
Last updated April 10, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration