Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are part of the sales, marketing, and communications departments. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates to help in increasing sales.
- People who are interested in learning more about business communication and those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Sales Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Financial Experts
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Sales Specialist
- And Many More!
- Fundamental Sales Techniques
- Extensive Sales Techniques
Relationship in Sales
- Focusing on Your Customer
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Non-Verbal Messages
- The Handshake
- Small Talk
- Selling Skills
- The Sales Cycle
- Framing Success
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- The Path to Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Selling More
- Selling Price
- Personal Selling Skills
- Psychology Of Selling
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018