The arrival of the internet has meant an evolution that has transformed the nature of these four elements. This evolution means a change of focus from the company vision to the client vision. The product is no longer as important as the need that the product satisfies in the consumer. That is why marketing 2.0 or digital marketing as a new channel of communication with customers and the business environment is increasingly common and necessary for companies today.
Obtain the necessary tools to know and implement marketing strategies in digital media. There will be the possibility of creating and designing successful campaigns that allow positioning brands, generating new prospects and sales.
Graduates, engineers, architects, doctors, accountants, lawyers, food industry, manufacturing, services of hotels, restaurants and all interested parties.
Requirements to approve the seminar
- Pass all compulsory seminary courses.
- Obtain a minimum average of 80/100 as a result of the grades of the required courses.
The Seminar on Digital Marketing, consists of 7 content courses, which total 38 hours of study in total.
How digital marketing can increase sales - 6 hrs
- Knowing digital marketing
- Platforms and formats of digital marketing
- Alignment of the digital marketing strategy
- Measuring indicators of digital marketing
Web design - 7 hrs
- Definition of objectives, goals, requirements and specifications
- Definition of eMarketing strategies
- Design of layouts, composition, colour, textures, typography, images
- Site architecture, code and content construction
- Implementation of the optimization
Execution of eMailing campaigns - 4 hrs
- Design and functionality
- Ethics and policies
Introduction to affiliate marketing - 5 hrs
- Introduction to affiliate marketing
- First steps to get started in affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of your target audience
- Affiliate marketing as a viable source of income
Affiliate Marketing Tactics - 6 hrs
- Maximizing the effects of your efforts
- Involvement of the hearings
- Key aspects for the promotion with results
- Development of a business case of Affiliation Marketing
Administration of social networks in the company - 6 hrs
- Introduction to social networks
- Strategy and administration of social networks
- Social networks in operation
Measuring the results of the strategy in social networks - 6 hrs
- Measurement and indicators
- Success stories
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017