To know and apply the basic tools oriented to the administration of a project, through the planning, control, costs and closure.
Validity90 days of access to the program.
Project Management: Introduction
Duration: 5 hours
- Develop the project's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as the basis of the planning, scheduling and control process.
- Apply tools that facilitate the planning and control of a project.
- Perform the manual calculation of the critical path of a project.
- Introduction to project management.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Programming tools.
Costs and Resource Allocation
Duration: 3 hours
- Use techniques and tools to plan and control the cost of a project.
- Use the Critical Path to identify priorities and allocate resources to the project.
- Type of costs.
- Distribution of the cost over time.
- Histogram of cash flow.
- Curve "S".
- Effect of resources on the program of activities.
- Methodology for assigning resources to the project.
Control and Closing
Duration: 2 hours
Use the measurement of indicators to guide the decision making during the life of the project, in order to guarantee the fulfillment of objectives.
- Management of physical and economic advances.
- Control of the fulfillment of objectives.
- Closing the project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2017