This seminar allows to know the advances generated at present on the main processes of recruitment and selection of human talent in organizations based on labour competencies and to generate awareness of the strategic importance that can generate having intellectual capital according to the culture and processes of the organisation itself and how it is considered a determining factor for the success of a company.
It is considered one of the main links in the chain of human processes to the attraction, hiring and retention of human talent by competencies in companies, since to a large extent it is of vital importance to know and master proven methodologies that contribute to ensure the present and future of the organizations themselves. Nowadays it is a strategic function that contributes to the achievement of the objectives of the organizations.
Participants will identify, know, design and build the bases to develop recruitment, selection and strategic recruitment processes based on competencies, which will allow them to contribute to the achievement of professional and personal goals of human talent in an organisation.
Entrepreneurs, Directors, Executives, Managers and any person responsible for attracting and retaining human talent in an organisation and who is interested in including proven methodologies for it.
Type of course
Strategic Function of Recruitment, Selection and Induction Processes - 3 hrs
- The challenges of organizations in a globalized world.
- Recruitment, selection and induction as strategic processes of the organisation.
- The catalogue of positions and profiles as tools to strategically address the search for talent.
Recruitment Sources - 3 hrs
- Sources and means of recruitment.
- How to boost the recruitment of human talent.
- Evaluation of the means and sources of recruitment.
Selection of Human Capital - 6 hrs
- The selection interview of human talent.
- The communication in the interview.
- The interviewee and the interviewer.
- The interview technique by competences.
- The interview report.
Induction Process - 2 hrs
- Induction process.
- Role of mentoring and coaching in the insertion and contribution of human talent.
Subcontracting Services - 2 hrs
- The outsourcing: products.
- Evaluation centers and alternative psychology software.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017