Distinguish techniques to provide warm attention and improve communication with clients, as well as knowing the importance of feedback as part of conflict management techniques.
90 days of access to the program.
Duration: 3 hours
Understand the basic concept of conflict and identify the most common situations that may arise, as well as how conflict arises and its impact on organizations.
- Concepts and situations of conflict.
- How conflict is formed.
- Impact of the conflict in the area of service and customer service.
Conflict Management with the Client
Duration: 5 hours
Identify the basic elements for managing conflicts with difficult clients, in order to face them in a positive way, taking care of the professional image as well as the image of the area and the company
- Dimensions of conflict with a client.
- Personal styles of conflict management.
- Skills and techniques for negotiating with clients.
- General aspects of the Analysis of Financial Statements.
Conflict Management in the Organization
Duration: 2 hours
- Distinguish the reasons, the positive and negative aspects of a labour dispute.
- Identify skills for effective conflict management in the organisation.
- Recognize the importance of feedback as a tool that avoids unnecessary labour disputes.
- Advantages and disadvantages of organizational conflicts.
- Feedback techniques for the effective management of conflicts.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 30, 2017