The course aims to understand the basic principles of the administration of construction projects, including the management of human resources and evaluation of projects; Analyze and apply the tools of planning, programming, human resources management, feasibility and control; used in the administration of construction projects, whether they are for building or infrastructure, to achieve their success.
- Implement concrete and efficient solutions to the management problems in the construction industry.
- Apply planning techniques, finance, human resources and quality.
- Understand the legal and political aspects that affect the management of construction in the areas of public works, tenders and private promotions.
Construction professionals, architects, civil engineers who work as project managers of construction companies, and who are in constant competition and subject to a strict demand of their market. As well as people who, without having a professional degree, have a career in the field of construction and want to update their skills to manage construction.
The course of Planning of Construction Projects consists of three modules, which total 3 months of study in total.
Project Management of Construction - 1 month
- Concepts and techniques of planning, programming and control of construction projects.
- Integration and alignment of work teams.
- Development and definition of project objectives.
- Structured work breakdown (WBS).
- Control of the scope. Change management
- Performance indices of time and cost.
- Resource Administration. Analysis of impact over time
Administration of Human Resources in Construction - 1 month
- Role of the Human Resource in the work.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Training and training
- Performance and compensation
- Health and safety.
- Communication. Work groups.
- Conflict management and negotiation.
Evaluation and Feasibility of Construction Projects - 1 month
- Concepts, approaches and existing techniques to evaluate the profitability of investment projects in the construction industry.
- Evaluation of public projects, decision rules to select among several alternatives, optimization of benefits with limited budget, replacement analysis and inflation.
- Impacts in Mexico and other countries on the tax regulations of investments considering cash flows, sources of financing and depreciation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017