Identify the habits and tools necessary to succeed, through our personal resources, as well as an appropriate assertive communication, in order to establish a personal improvement program.
90 days of access to the program.
Proactivity the Master Key for your Development
Duration: 3 hours
Recognize the importance of successfully exercising professional work, considering personal initiative and resources as key elements in achieving professional and organizational goals and evaluating managerial competencies and establishing a personal professional development program.
- Paradigms and the proactive model.
- Concept of proactivity.
- Analyzing our language.
- Proactive behavior in the work environment.
- Importance of proactivity in a global world.
Assertiveness and Active Listening
Duration: 3 hours
To value and practice assertive communication as a fundamental tool to improve human relations in the family, work and social environment.
- Information vs. communication and assertiveness.
- Basic behaviors.
- Phases in the teaching of assertive behavior.
Duration: 2 hours
- Distinguish the reasons, the positive and negative aspects of a labour dispute.
- Identify skills for effective conflict management in the organisation.
- Recognize the importance of feedback as a tool that avoids unnecessary labour disputes.
- Definition of time.
- Where did my time go?
- The sense of urgency and time.
- Understanding time management.
- Planners and agendas: tools for work
Managing Effective Interpersonal Relationships
Duration: 6 hours
To know some tools of self-knowledge that can be used to better understand as a person and to discover relevant aspects of the personality through an appropriate and timely introspection.
- Self-knowledge: Johari window.
- Instinct, temperament, character and will.
- Effective communication - try to understand before being understood.
- Assertiveness and empathy.
- Basic principles of negotiating the win - win model.
- Basic principles of emotional intelligence.
- Continuous improvement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 30, 2017