This course shows perspectives on new topics that generate value in the Construction Industry.
- Implement concrete and efficient solutions to the management problems in the construction industry.
- Apply planning techniques, finance, human resources and quality.
- Understand the legal and political aspects that affect the management of construction in the areas of public works, tenders and private promotions.
Construction professionals, architects, civil engineers who work as project managers of construction companies, and who are in constant competition and subject to a strict demand of their market. As well as people who, without having a professional degree, have a career in the field of construction and want to update their skills to manage construction.
The Course of Innovation in Construction It consists of three modules that total 3 months of study in total.
Sustainable Construction - 1 month
- Sustainable development.
- Sustainable construction.
- Energy and Sustainable Construction.
- Material Resources and Sustainable Construction.
- Urban Planning and Sustainable Construction.
- The future of Sustainability in Construction.
Continuous Improvement in the Construction Industry - 1 month
- Basic Concepts of Quality.
- Total Quality Management.
- Processes and Quality Instruments.
- Criteria for Quality Programs.
- Continuous Improvement in the Construction Company.
- Continuous Improvement in Construction Projects.
Administration of Information Technology in Construction - 1 month
- Applications of Information Technology in Construction, Computers in the Construction Company, Applications in Construction, Information Management, CAD Systems.
- IT applications in Engineering and Building. Systems of Administration, Planning and Engineering of costs.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017