Six Sigma is a well-recognised set of guidelines laid by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Through GreyCampus' Six Sigma Green Belt program, participants will gain knowledge of the DMAIC approach defined by ASQ, along with statistical tools to quantify process performance.
- 2/3 Days Instructor-led Training
- ASQ Exam (Optional)
- 1 Simulated Exam
- 1 Year E-Learning Access
- Get 35 PMI PDUs
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
By completing this program the participant will be able to identify and eliminate errors or defects in a business process, improve employee acceptance, reduce costs, and increase revenue—all of which lead to a better bottom line.
ASQ vs IASSC
- Does not accredit training providers
- ASQ requires at least 3 years of full-time experience in one or more areas mentioned in SSGB Body of Knowledge.
- Exam Duration – 4 hours
- No of Questions – 100 multiple-choice
- Six Sigma uses techniques to improve operational performances by eliminating defects.
- We are an IASSC Accredited Training Provider
- IASSC doesn’t require any prerequisite to sit for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Exam Duration – 3 hours
- No of Questions – 100 multiple choice and True/False questions
- Lean Six Sigma focuses on improving operational performance by reducing waste as well as on Six Sigma quality improvement methodologies.
How to apply for the Exam
Process to apply for ASQ certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Check your eligibility - ASQ requires at least 3 years of full-time experience in one or more areas mentioned in SSGB Body of Knowledge. Work experience must be in a full time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other coursework cannot be applied towards the work experience requirement. Educational waivers are not granted.
- Prepare for the exam – Our SSGB training package prepares you intensively to pass the exam in one shot. We have a 96.3% passing rate.
- Choose an exam date
- Apply for the exam
1) Problem Solving Basic statistics & Six Sigma tools 2) Process mapping and measurement (DMAIC) 3) Establish customer requirements 4 )Measure and quantify process performance 5) Variance analysis (Statistically & analytical)
Our SSGB course curriculum is aligned to the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Body of Knowledge.
Pass the SSGB certification exam and become a certified professional in Quality Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018