Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to take their career to the next level and become a specialist.
- Beginners who want to learn all about massage and perfect their skill altogether in one course.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous massage therapy experience will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Specialist Massage Therapy Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Massage Therapist
- Specialist Massage Therapist.
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Complimentary Massages
- Building Your Clientele
- Other Ways To Market Your Business
- Conclusion to Massage
Acupressure & Massage
- How Acupressure Works
- Locating A Pressure Point
- Acupressure Techniques
- How To Apply Pressure
- Things To Be Careful Of
- Acupressure For Specific Problems
- If You Feel It’s Not Working
- Practical Self Massage
- Handheld Massagers
- Recommended Reading : Specialist Massage Therapy Diploma
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 8, 2018
This course is
Programme Type & Duration