Content related to competitive intelligence, management of multicultural teams and international strategy is defined, while management skills, such as emotional intelligence, creativity and change management, are developed.
The main objective is to understand in detail how to act on the markets, how to become global competitors and how to maximize the strategic potential of multicultural teams.
- Acquiring criteria to understand and take advantage of market trends and improve the ability to function effectively in a diverse global business environment.
- Understanding and leveraging the potential of cultural diversity applied to the creation and management of multicultural teams.
- Understanding the strategic elements of the international business.
The specialization programme in International Business enables professionals to strategically manage new business projects from three basic elements: identification and planning of international business strategy, development of multicultural teams and knowledge of competitive intelligence tools to identify and track the competitors in a global environment.
- Organisational and planning skills for international business
- Knowledge of other cultures and customs
- Recognition of diversity and multiculturalism
- Interdisciplinary and multicultural teamwork
- Working in an international context.
The programme is aimed at professionals who want further training in the world of management and business management. Specifically, it is aimed at:
- members of business management boards;
- management staff of business units;
- members of line management;
- functional management staff;
- management professionals; and
- technical professionals with general management vision.
Once the overall assessment process has been completed successfully, the UOC will issue a Master Diploma/ Postgraduate Diploma/Specialization Certificate to those participants with an accredited university qualification that is valid in Spain.
Should you not have such a qualification, a Certificate will be issued.
Cost & Fees
The price of this programme is that which is in effect at the time of enrolment. Consult the section on Instalments and other payment options. When enrolling, you will be able to choose the payment option that best meets your needs.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2018