Who is the course for?
- Individuals who are looking forward to studying the basics of stock market.
- For people who are considering stock management as their serious professional career.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Stock Management Basics is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Financial advisor.
- Securities sales agent.
- Financial analysts.
- Stock market researcher.
- Stock Manager.
- Stock trading tutor.
Stock Management Basics
- Introduction To Stocks Basics
- About Of Shares Basics
- The Difference Between Stocks And Shares
- Concept Of Fundamentals Of The Stock Market
- How Exactly Do Stock Prices Get Determined?
- Benefits Of Using Stocks And Shares
- When To Get Out Of The Stock Market
- Wrapping Up
- Stock Management
- Guide To Listing on LSE
Program taught in: