Widespread strategic innovation means that businesses now face more complex and dynamic issues than ever before.
In this course you will learn:
- How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognize, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
- To turn your idea into a business model prototype
The business world is changing at pace. Learn to apply 21st Century strategic models to your work and ensure your business and become one of the most valuable people in your company.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction / Overview
- Section 2: Defining 21st Century Strategic Thinking
- Section 3: Equipping Yourself for the 21st Century Business Environment
- Section 4: Business Model Design
- Section 5: Applying Strategy and Business Models
- Section 6: Summing it All Up
About the author
Anna is a Strategy and Innovation Consultant at Lucency, based in Sydney, Australia. She has 20 years experience appraising strategy, finance, and business models. This experience has been derived from working across multiple industries in the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia, for globally based financial institutions, servicing some of the world’s leading corporations. Her broadly based skillset includes strategy and innovation, finance, risk governance, economics, general management and business development.
Anna has an insatiable curiosity about how ingenious business models are created, executed and evolve. Her core focus is on training people in all types of businesses (from start-ups, new ventures, and established firms), how to turn their sensational new growth ideas into value propositions that delight and business models that work.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017