EFPA accredited program preparatory to the EFA (European Financial Advisor)
- Complement and deepen the training and experience of professionals who advise and manage private assets.
- Train in the technical skills of valuation, judgment and advice, necessary to optimize the relationship with the client.
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge to respond to the needs of clients in the management of wealth, improving quality and profitability in the services offered.
- Professionals of financial institutions with responsibilities in the area of personal or private banking.
- Managers, consultants and consultants who require global training for the advice and management of their clients' assets.
- Professional portfolio managers, companies and brokerage firms, or entities related to brokerage or investment management.
- Universities interested in specializing in this growing area of financial business.
- On Line, with interactive multimedia content
- Synchronized virtual classes and recorded videoconferences
- Individual and group activities and practices
- Custom channel
- Expert Advice
Expert in Patrimonial Management, awarded by CESTE - International Business School.
Duration and start
The course lasts 12 months from the start date. You can start whenever you want. Once you have made the payment we will contact you to complete the Admission Process.
Here is the outline of the class:
- Financial Instruments and Markets
- Funds and investment trust companies
- Portfolio management
- Pensions and Retirement Planning
- Real estate investment
- Credit and financing
- Taxation of investment
- Regulation and regulation
- Financial Planning
- Final Test (PSAF)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017