TOGAF® Training at Edureka will help you prepare and clear Level 1 (TOGAF® Foundation ) and TOGAF® Level 2 (TOGAF® Certified) Certification. Edureka is authorized training provider for The Open Group. The training fee is inclusive of exam vouchers.
Edureka's TOGAF® Course is an Instructor-Led Online Live Training.
TOGAF course will train you how to build an enterprise architecture based on the business and technical requirements. It will also explain different architecture layouts of TOGAF® such as Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Technical Architecture and Data Architecture.
You will understand all the important components of TOGAF®, ADM (Architecture Development Method) and how to design the enterprise framework using all the phases of ADM approach.
What is TOGAF®?
TOGAF®, an Open Group Standard, is the Open Enterprise Architecture Standard used by the world's leading organizations to improve business efficiency. The TOGAF® framework is the de facto global standard for Enterprise Architecture. The Open Group Architecture Forum, comprised of more than 200 enterprises, develops and maintains the TOGAF® standard and publishes successive versions at regular intervals.The Open Group TOGAF® Certification Programme has enabled more than 38,000 Enterprise Architects and trainers around the globe to demonstrate their proven knowledge of the framework. This Certification is achieved through a two-part exam, following a course of self-study or attendance at an Accredited Training Course. The current syllabus for all accredited courses is based on the TOGAF® Standard since December 2011.
Why Learn TOGAF®?
After successful the completion of the TOGAF® Training by edureka, you will be able to:
Understand the requisite knowledge of TOGAF® Standards and Enterprise Architecture Successfully clear TOGAF® Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam
Who should go for this training?
The target audience for Level 1 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation.
- Solution / Technical Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF®.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve certification in a stepwise approach.
The target audience for Level 2 includes:
- IT Professionals who are working in an organisation where TOGAF® has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who would be responsible for developing architecture artifacts.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® as an architecture practice.
- Solution / Technical / Enterprise Architects who want to achieve a recognized certification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF®.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
No prerequisites or prior experience needed to take and successfully complete this course. However, an experience in Enterprise Architecture would be helpful.
Edureka Certification Process:
Towards the end of the Edureka's TOGAF® online training, you will be receiving a Course Completion Certificate.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018