Unlock excel’s secrets and become master of the spreadsheet
Excel is used by almost everyone for many different purposes, and there’s a good reason: it helps you get more done, faster.
Best of all, knowing Excel is proven to increase your salary. As a widely sought-after and essential skill, adding Excel to your toolkit will open doors for you professionally. Thanks to its wide applicability, it may even help you organise your personal life, such as your finances or schedule.
However, we know Excel can be mystifying and intimidating to many people.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel courses.
In addition, our Business Analysis course will enable you to apply your newfound Excel skills to real-life business scenarios, turning buckets of data into actionable insight.
This bundle is perfect for beginners all the way through to data and financial analysts interested in solving complex business problems. The courses included are:
- Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Excel
- Business Analysis
This bundle covers:
- Basic through to Advanced level Excel techniques.
- The most popular Excel formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF.
- Analysing complex data in Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Power Pivots.
- How macros and VBA automate your spreadsheets and increase interactivity.
- How superpower functions can solve complex problems
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques in Excel.
Microsoft Excel Available in Versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Microsoft Excel Available in Versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
PivotTable Available in Versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017