Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn PHP, HTML and CSS programming
- People interested in website development
- Entrepreneurs or business owners wanting to develop a website for their business
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Web Development Complete Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Web developers
- Website designers
Basic Coding for Web Development
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics
Web Development Basics
- What Are Niche Website?
- The Role Of Visualization In Education
- Identify Your Best Platform Or Software
- Select A Web Host
- Collect Your Site
- Building A Content Rich Website
- Build Backlinks
- Use SEO, Multimedia, And Social Sites
- Use Analytics
- Wrapping Up
- The Best Website Design for Your Business
- What’s in a Domain Suffixes
- Website Design Terminology
- CSS Explanation
- Website Designs & Power Stations
- How Can I Build my Website for Free
- Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners
- Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design
- Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout
- Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website
- Dos and Don’ts of Website Creation
- SEO Basics for Effective Website Design
- Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design
- Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website
- 6 Best Reasons to Create a Website
- Common Mistakes in Website Design
- Too Much or Too Little
- Why Successful Website Development is Committed to Design
- Ideas for Your Personal Website Design
- How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business
- Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website
- How to Use WordPress for your Website
- Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog
- Tips for Designing a Successful Blog
- More Tips Ahead
- Welcome to the world of programming!
- Getting Started
- Let’s Start Coding!
- PHP Strings
- PHP Variables
- Useful Variables
- PHP Includes & Problem Solving
- Tip When Creating Inc Pages
- Redirecting Using PHP
- Multiple Conditions
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Loops
- Note on PHP Math Functions:
- PHP Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Making The Connection
- Inserting Data
- Deleting / Removing Data
- INTRODUCTION TO JOOMLA
- SCOPE OF JOOMLA
- BENEFITS OF JOOMLA
- COMPARISON WITH OTHER CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- WHY DEVELOPERS DRAWS TO JOOMLA?
- How do I in install Joomla?
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018