Learn how to make healthy habits a part of your daily life with the weekly wellbeing course.
In this course you will learn:
- How diet and health affect your general wellbeing
- The links between nutrition, stress, and exercise
- How to use journals and set daily goals to improve your wellbeing
Whether you’re looking to improve your knowledge and go on to study wellbeing in more depth, or simply looking to improve your health, this course is the ideal first step. Covering a healthy diet, physical activity, stress management, and ways to make healthy habits a part of your daily life.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Wellbeing Essentials
- Section 3: The Weekly Guide
- Section 4: Conclusion
About the author
Ruth Tongue, MSc Nutritionist
Ruth Tongue is an MSc qualified nutritionist with a background in Sport and Exercise Science, dance and Pilates. She is also a leading consultant in employee wellness and regularly writes for many international health and fitness publications.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 11, 2017