With speed and simplicity, pull your business, organisation, or project into our thrilling web-oriented future.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install and set up a WordPress website from scratch
- How to host a website, picking a domain and a hosting service
- About organizing, designing and how to structure your website
- About essential WordPress plugins. How they work and what the benefits of using them are
- The basics of managing SEO, social media, user comments, web analytics, forms, and e-commerce
- About keeping your website up-to-date and maintained
The project for this course sees you creating an actual website alongside the author. By the end of this course, you will have a live website that’s ready to use.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
- Section 1: Installation and Setup
- Section 2: Managing Content
- Section 3: Extending Functionality
About the author
Wendy Willard, Author
Our author, Wendy, has an outstanding reputation for explaining essential web design concepts, clearly, having co-authored our best-selling Web Design course. She has jointly written this course with a practical focus explicitly in mind. The course is also constantly updated with responses to customer requests and updates in web technology – all this is included with your course.
- Over 15 years of experience working with businesses providing a variety of web & instructional consulting email marketing and design services.
- Authored best-selling books Web Design DeMYSTiFieD and HTML for Beginners for Osborne / McGraw-Hill publishing.
- Many another web- and design-specific materials published over the course of 12 years as an author.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017