BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) (CMI)
3 - 6 years
Full time, Part time
GBP 5,500 / per year
Earliest start date
This programme covers the major tools and theories of marketing, and how to apply them to real-world situations. Arden University’s online BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) will develop your communication skills and prepare you for your next professional steps.
Arden’s flexible study mode allows you to develop your business skills around your existing commitments. This programme will also equip you to gain the marketing knowledge to help take your next steps in the business world.
This programme’s is accredted by the Digital Marketing Institute, giving you accress to a huge range of resources and networking opportunities, and is officially affiliated with the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Graduate Gateway, which provides support for its members in their continued career success in the field of marketing.
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Managing Brands (20 credits)
- Consumer Insights (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Global Marketing (20 credits)
- Marketing & Digital Strategy (20 credits)
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.