MS in Marketing Analytics
Kogod School of Business Online
12 - 15 Months
Earliest start date
01 Mar 2024
The online MS in marketing analytics program from the Kogod School of Business at American University prepares students to apply digital marketing and analytic skills to make data-driven decisions. You will study topics such as brand strategy, integrated marketing, and marketing analytics to further your expertise in marketing and data analysis.
Our marketing analytics program is designed for marketing professionals who want to understand the more complicated aspects of data and advance their careers. You’ll learn how to use market data and digital marketing tools through specialized courses to help businesses make more informed decisions and allocate resources efficiently. Learn to apply digital marketing and analytic skills to make data-driven decisions with Kogod’s MS in marketing analytics.
- No GRE or GMAT Required
- 12-15 Months to complete
- Automatically considered for scholarship upto $30,000
Marketing Analytics vs. Business Analytics
The online MS in marketing analytics program focuses on the impact that data analysis has on marketing, advertising, and brand strategy. Compared to the MS in Business Analytics program, which offers a foundational degree in data analytics and its application in business, the MS in Marketing Analytics program is dedicated to the study of how data affects marketing in various industries.
- Focused on data analysis in marketing.
- Designed for marketing professionals.
- Features specialized courses in marketing analytics.
- Prepares students for careers in marketing such as digital marketing analyst, marketing strategist, and market researcher.
- Focused on foundational data analysis in business.
- Designed for general business professionals.
- The curriculum features a wide range of data analysis courses.
- Prepares students for careers in business such as financial analyst, business intelligence consultant, and supply chain manager.
Practice Makes Perfect
Throughout the online program, students have the opportunity to gain real-life experience working for a DC-based company that aligns with their career goals. Working virtually as pro-bono consultants, students develop close relationships with local companies to help them grow and adapt to changing markets—all while building key skills that will give them a leg up in the job market.
- Ranked #11 Best Online Master's in Business Analytics by US News and World Report in 2022.
- Ranked #17 in Online Business Programs for Veterans by US News and World Report in 2022.
- Ranked #35 in Online Business Programs by US News and World Report in 2022.
Students in the online MS in Marketing Analytics program:
- Experience our student-centered, collaborative approach to business education.
- Learn from the same dedicated and experienced Kogod faculty who teach on campus.
- Have access to career development services, the business professionalism center, and tutoring.