Utica University, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York approximately 90 miles west of Albany and 50 miles east of Syracuse, and currently enrolls more than 5,000 students in 38 undergraduate majors, 31 minors, 21 graduate programs and a number of pre-professional and special programs.
The University offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
Utica University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Available Online Programs
- BS in Cybersecurity with specializations in Cyber Operations, Cybercrime & Fraud Investigations, Information Assurance, and Network Forensics & Incident Response
- BS in Fraud & Financial Crime Investigation with specializations in Financial Investigation, and Fraud Prevention & Detection
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- BS in Criminal Justice with specializations in Public Policy & Leadership, Legal Issues in Criminal Justice, Cyber Criminology and Policy, Homeland Security, and White-Collar Crime
- BBA in Accounting
- BBA in Business Administration
- BBA in Business Data Analytics
- BBA in Cybersecurity Operations Management
- BS in Health Care Management
- BS in Health Sciences
- MBA with specializations in Finance/Accounting, Health Care Management, Cybersecurity, Insurance and Risk Management, Entrepreneurship, Data Analytics, along with a General Management option.
- MS in Cybersecurity with specializations in Computer Forensics, Cyber Operations, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Policy, Data Analytics, and Malware Analysis
- MS in Data Science with specializations in Business Analytics, Cybersecurity, Financial Crime, Social Science Analytics, and a general option
- MS in Financial Crime & Compliance Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Forensic Accounting
- MS in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- MS in Nursing Education
- MS in Nursing Leadership
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT)
- Financial Crimes Investigator Certificate
- Nursing Home Administrator Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Nursing Education Certificate
- Nursing Leadership Certificate