Master in Hotel Management & Digital Tourism 4.0
Earliest start date
The w.academy Business School offers you the opportunity to acquire skills through an intensive course. The teachers - senior specialists with many years of experience - will deal with the topics on the programme: a real and effective transfer of skills, methods and techniques. The teachers will transfer the accumulated knowledge, commenting on the problems encountered and sharing the solutions. The Master aims to train the hotel manager. At the end, the participants will be able to manage a tourist or accommodation business with technical and managerial skills, taking into account the most current and innovative technologies and issues.
- Recent graduates and/or recent graduates wishing to start a career in the hospitality sector
- New recruits of hospitality businesses
- Module 1: Management of Hospitality industry
- Module 2: Innovative marketing, strategic management
- Module 3: Front office, sales techniques, and customer relations
- Module 4: Housekeeping management
- Module 5: Digital Tourism
- Module 6: Revenue Management
- Module 7: Focus: Food & Beverage
- Module 8: Focus: Event Management
- Module 9: Focus: Wellness & Spa Management
- Module 10: Management Software, in collaboration with Serenissima Informatica in Padova
- Module 11: Data Management and Privacy in Hospitality industry
- Module 12: Experience Tourism Design
Duration and Attendance
120 hours of training/lessons + 6-month formative internship
- Bologna: September
Plus & Certification
- Internship opportunity for high-quality companies.
- Experienced trainers currently operating on specific issues.
- Case study, testimonial, and real project work for the partner companies.
- On request, coaching and mentoring in the company through guarantee and paid internship.
- Support for the internship search thanks to our huge partners' network.
- Assignment of scholarship to outstanding candidates.
- Possibility to attend seminars connected to the study program.
- full multimedia and depth educational support with possible workshops and activities.
- Oriental coaching.
At the end of the training, the participant will acquire:
- Certificate of Attendance in the Master Course
- Certificate of Acquired Skills
- Certificate of Participation in English Course Abroad (if attended)
- Certificate of Workplace Safety and Prevention (General Form)
The Executive Master in Hotel Management & Digital Tourism has the goal which is to train specialized profiles in the field of Hospitality. The master is also for staff working in a hotel, and holds positions of responsibility. The strategic variable for the success and value-added to the hotel industry is the professionalism of human resources, in the knowledge of the sectors or functions of the hotel and its interconnections system. The Master wants to prepare professionals with high problem-solving skills that take advantage of opportunities to increase profitability and visibility.
of the hotel. In the era of Experiential tourism is no longer enough to meet all the needs of guests, but it is absolutely necessary to go beyond their needs. To accomplish it, it is necessary to take care of every single detail in the management of the hotel and ensures a quality service. The training program of excellence proposed is unique on the national scene because it promotes an entrepreneurial vision and management in the hospitality industry, bridging the gap between the demand and the market supply. The training course has support from the company and on the role that the candidate will be called to fill in the step of placement, to ensure that during the experience, learning by doing, is able immediately to create added value. All is to maximize the opportunities for integration.
Scholarships and Funding
To allow all participants to invest in their future, w.academy provides various options available between payment solutions in a single solution or flexible and financing methods agreed with credit institutions.
National Youth Card
NATIONAL YOUTH CARD for under 35s
From 24 February - 24 March 2023
€2,950 + VAT
Program Tuition Fee
Outgoing professional figures
- Hotel Manager
- Assistant to the management (junior hotel manager)
- Room division manager
- Housekeeping manager
- Front office manager
- Receptionist Hotel sales manager
- Destination advisor
- Travel organizer
- Booking manager
- Tourist programmer