We have combined long-time academical traditions and modern educational technologies.
For almost 30 years we have been training professionals who have the full package of practical experience and skills as for starting and developing their own business, as for holding management positions in big companies. Our goal is to make good education accessible to everyone.
- THE MAJOR POINT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LARGEST EMPLOYING COMPANIES
- OUR STUDENTS LEARN FROM THE BEST TO BECOME THE BEST
- OUR GRADUATES ARE THE PROFESSIONAL ELITE OF INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
- 1988: The first Synergy Business School was established. The primary goal of the school was management and entrepreneur training under new economic conditions.
- 1995: Moscow University for Industry and Finance (MUIF) was established.
- 1999: MUIF had become a member of Russian Association of Business Education (RABE).
- 2000: MUIF had carried out the first recruitment for the program «Employee Pool», under which a targeted preparation of managers from among the best school graduates in the regions of Russia and the CIS was held.
- 2001: Synergy University educational programs obtained accreditation by Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- 2001: RABE came to a number of partnership agreements with foreign business schools, including Durham Business School (Great Britain).
- 2003: MUIF became a member of European Foundation for Management Development). University publishing house was established («Synergy» Publishing House). College at MUIF was opened.
- 2004: The Career development center was opened — the University whose experts help students to take in the situation on the job market, to evaluate their potential and to find well-paid jobs in partner companies. Stream-oriented employment of students with the companies, university partners, started.
- 2005: Dissertation Advisory Committee was opened at MUIF.
- 2006: MUIF joined the Magna Charta Universitatum. Remote education web portal developed by MUIF IT-experts was opened.
- 2007: MUIF became a co-founder of National Association for the Entrepreneurship Education (RAOP).
- 2007: MUIF came to cooperation agreements with University of International Business and Economics in Beijing and also with Shanghai University of Finance and Economics.
- 2007: In MUIF were opened two Doctorate Advisory Committees. The creative agency «Synergy Digital» was opened.
- 2008: The MUIF team became an award holder of the RF Government Prize for educational programs and study guides in the field of competition and entrepreneurship. The Microfinance organization «Synergy Capital» was established.
- 2009: MUIF became the first Russian university which obtained accreditation by European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning (EFQUEL). The University got prestige quality mark UNIQUe and «EFQUEL Award 2009».
- 2009: MUIF President Y. B. Rubin became a member of Russian Academy of Education.
- 2010: Synergy Business School became a part of Moscow University for Industry and Finance. The University got the new name — MUIF Synergy (Synergy University).
- 2010: Synergy University Supervisory Committee has established whose members were well-known businessmen, representatives of a public authority and public figures.
- 2010: Broadcast of informative educational TV-channel «Synergy TV» started.
- 2010: First recruitment for the University program «First Business», under which students' business projects.
- University-based Language training center was established.
- The only one time management company in Russia «Time Management» became a part of University.
- First University Pro-Chancellor V. A. Lednev became a member of Council for accreditation of non-governmental association of small and medium entrepreneurship «OPORA Russia». The Council is engaged in professional and public accreditation of Russian universities.
- Synergy Business School opened a campus in Dubai (UAE) and became the first Russian business school which offered master programs MBA abroad in a foreign language.
- The University offers the specialist training programme in HoReCa in cooperation with TH «Abrau-Durso» —"Abrau-Durso" Hospitality School".
- The University won a prize «For contribution to the development of entrepreneurship education in RF»
- University President Y. B. Rubin was chosen as a chairman of National Association of Education.
- New University structure was approved. First in Russia Business educational department was opened.
- The University completed a project on the development of educational standards in entrepreneurship education successfully and carried out a series of upgrade training course for professors.
- Synergy University KVN-team reached the final of the Premiership League Season.
- Linguistics department was opened in the University.
- 1200 volunteers from Synergy University Voluntary center went Sochi 2014 XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games.
- The University won a prize «For significant contribution to implementation of voluntary program „Sochi 2014“ and to development of voluntary movement in RF»
- Synergy University was the arranger of the largest business event of the year, which brought together 6,000 participants. During the two-day forum on the stage appeared Brian Tracy, Garrett Johnson, Keith Ferrazzi, Radislav Gandapas and other leading Russian and world business speakers.
- Synergy University graduates took the 5th place in the official salary ranking of Russian universities graduates who have IT-degree.
- Synergy University took the 1 st place in the ranking of management education programs of the AC «Expert», and also took place in the TOP-5 rating of professional development programs, training and seminars.
- The project ЕГЭ. рф, which allowed senior graduates to prepare for the exams in a convenient and entertaining interactive format, got started.
- The second Synergy Global Forum in Moscow attracted more than 6000 people and was included in the Russian Record Book as the most mass business event in Russia and the CIS.
- In October 2016 took place the first enterprise forum «Heroes of Russian Business» where the founders of the successful Russian companies appeared on the stage.
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Informational Technologies
- Faculty of Psychology
- FACULTY OF SPORT MANAGEMENT
- Faculty of Sport Management
- Faculty of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Faculty of Internet
- Department of Integrated Security
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Banking
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Advertising
- Faculty of Linguistics
This school offers programs in: