English as Second Language (ESL)
ESL Training at American National English Language Institute
American National English Language Institute provides comprehensive training at several levels in English Language learning and teaching to meet the needs of students in a competitive global economy. We accomplish this through:
- Vocational courses designed to increase English proficiency
- Preparing students for success in their academic and professional fields
- Foster immersion of students in American culture through the planned day and overnight trips in order to:
• Enhance global awareness
• Accelerate your mastery of the English Language
• Learn American slang
• Learn American history and culture
• Have fun!
- Offer English language programs to increase student’s English Language proficiency for learning or teaching environment.
- Prepare students for a successful transition to a variety of academic settings in learning (TOEFL® / IELTS®) or teaching.
- Integrate students into American culture to enhance global awareness.
- Enhance students’ educational experience in the English language through highly qualified faculty and staff using an individualized learning model.
- Facilitate a learning environment that promotes the development of skills needed for students to be successful in transitioning to various academic settings in learning or teaching using quality curricula, learning resources, equipment, and facilities.
- Enhance students’ experiences by providing cultural immersion activities and opportunities to learn more about American culture.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
24153 Salem, Virginia, USA