The George Washington University (GW) has built a legacy of transforming students into agents of change. A GW education integrates intellectual discovery, interactive learning and unparalleled access to opportunities in every sector of society to help you put knowledge learned into action.
About GW's Graduate School of Education and Human Development
At the GW Graduate School of Education and Human Development (GSEHD), we understand that learning is a lifelong activity. We are in the nation’s capital, and we capitalize on the intersection of research, policy, and practice to provide our students with innovative programs in the complex world of education and human development. Connected to faculty mentors who are leaders in their fields, GSEHD students are advancing the practice of teaching and learning, readying themselves to make a difference in the world. The Graduate School of Education and Human Development is consistently ranked as a Best Online Education School by U.S. News & World Report.
The Graduate School of Education and Human Development offers online Graduate Education Master's programs that prepare leaders like you for research, policy, and practice in the fields of teaching, leadership and administration and education technology.
Graduate Programs Available Online:
- Education Technology Leadership – Master's or Certificates
- Educational Leadership and Administration – Master's Degree, Post-Master's Certificate or Education Specialist (EdS) Degree
- Organizational Leadership and Learning - Master's
- Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners – Master's or Certificate
- Interdisciplinary Secondary Transition Services – Master's or Certificate