Founded in 1986, The Charles M. Reeves School of Business and Economics offers accredited Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs across a wide range of business disciplines. Over 700 students are currently enrolled from 29 states and 17 countries. The purpose of the Reeves School of Business is to fashion and nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship and creative economic endeavor. It does so by developing in students an understanding of the modern American economy, an appreciation of its power and institutional structure, and an ability to function effectively in it. The driving force of the United States economy is the entrepreneurial spirit. Without this innovative and creative thrust, whether in a major corporation or a small business, the economy will stagnate. The value of the entrepreneurial spirit is not limited to business. Innovation, creativity, and ethically responsible risk-taking are needed in government, the military, education and the church. The Reeves School of Business is dedicated to the development of this entrepreneurial spirit.
The Reeves School of Business is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the following degrees: the Professional Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a focus in Organizational Management and Leadership, the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Accounting, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Financial Economics, Management, Marketing, and Sport Management. Additionally, a minor in Accounting; Business Administration; Entrepreneurship; Financial Economics; Human Resource Management; International Business; Management; Marketing; Professional Tennis Management; Resort, Club, and Hospitality Management; and Sports Management is accredited. Finally, a B.S. degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Economics or Marketing with a PGA Golf Management Concentration; Professional Tennis Management; Resort, Club, and Hospitality Management; and Sports Management Concentration is accredited.
The Reeves School of Business strives to develop students to meet the demands of business and to cultivate ethical leaders who will create economic and social value for a global society.
The Reeves School of Business aspires to be a recognized leader among business schools, inspiring excellence, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Ethics: Encourage students to develop a personal code of values and ethics and adhere to moral and ethical principles, including those based on codes of professional ethics
- Professionalism: Provide students with an opportunity to enroll in professional concentrations
- Engagement: Promote experiential and applied learning opportunities, including internships, co-operative work experiences, projects, practical experiences and service learning.
- Leadership: Prepare students to be successful in their subsequent professional and/or academic careers
- Global: Provide student opportunities and experiences that will encourage their participation in our global society.