NSU’s main campus is located in Greater Fort Lauderdale with locations around Florida and Puerto Rico. We are at the heart of the region’s academic and research hub, and just minutes from some of the world’s best beaches. With more than 26,000 students and 152,000 alumni around the world, you will find Shark Friends in every corner of the country – and beyond.
Here are some of the reasons why students chose NSU.
- Small class sizes give you one-to-one access to professors.
- A vibrant campus life includes NCAA Athletics, social and professional organizations, cultural activities, and wellness and fitness.
- Ranked a top 200 best college among national universities in 2018.
- Prestigious graduate programs in medicine, law, psychology, business, education, pharmacy, dentistry, and more.
- A diverse student population includes 1200 international students from 116 countries from five continents.
- State-of-the-art facilities include the latest classroom technology, advanced laboratories, and the best research libraries.
- Many of NSU graduates go on to earn masters, doctoral or professional degrees at NSU or other universities.Undergraduate students participate in NSU research in fields like medicine, oceanography, cancer, psychology, dentistry and autism.
- Students build relationships by participating in numerous community events, many held on NSU’s campus.Our beautiful main campus is just minutes from Fort Lauderdale's beach, South Beach, Las Olas nightlife and the Everglades.
Programmes taught in: