The mission of Western National University is to offer affordable, accessible and innovative distance education programs that provide students opportunities for professional growth and leadership development, preparing them from a dynamic globalized business environment.
The purpose of Western National University is to develop knowledgeable and skilled individuals who engage in the pursuit of intellectual truth and want to advance their career prospects and enliven their personal and intellectual development. The University seeks to develop in its students the ability to think independently, to accept responsibility, to assess ideas, and to criticize opinions in order to achieve the intellectual maturity expected in educated citizens.
Approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), Western National University is a private institution that is committed to and driven by these core values that guide its decisions:
- High expectations for student learning and success;
- Discovery through research, scholarship, and creative activity;
- Nurturing equity, diversity, and inclusiveness that promotes respect, support, and empowerment
- Social, environmental, and economic sustainability;
- Strong, reciprocal, and interdependent relationships between the University and the community;
- An entrepreneurial, innovative, and unconventional spirit.
This school offers programs in: